SSL solid state relays offer the advantages of several input and output configurations for both AC and DC switching applications. Their compact size and modular design reduces space and allows easy mounting on the socket. The plug-in type relays can be mounted directly on a PCB or with a socket on a standard 35 mm/>1.378 in. DIN rail. The sockets are available in screw connector and spring terminal types.
SSL relays provide customers with:
- Relay and socket selection as per operating voltage of the application.
- Available with Zero Voltage switching for resistive load and Random switching for inductive load applications.
- Simple and easy maintenance as the relays can be retained/released by locking/unlocking the lever without disconnecting the socket wiring.
- Socket with reverse polarity protection circuit and LED indicator for easyidentification of control status.
SSL slim solid state relays
- Relay with 1 N/O contact and any one of the following ratings:
- 24 V c, 3.5 A
- 48 V c, 100 mA
- 280 V a, 2 A
- Four flat, reinforced pins (PCB type)
- 5 mm/0.197 in. relay width for up to 3.5 A of load current
- Five female contacts for the relay pins
- 6.2 mm/0.244 in. socket width
- Lever for retaining or easy removal of the relay from its socket with clip-on marker label
- Wire connection by screw connectors or spring terminals
- Reverse polarity protection circuit and LED indicator are built into the socket
- Locating slot for mounting on DIN rail
Slim relay-socket solution
- Complete range of control input and load output configuration for both AC and DC switching applications.
- Compact solution with 6 mm/0.236 in. width, allow customers to choose the combination of relays with associated sockets from wide range of available offer.
Enhanced performance in any situation
- Socket with integrated reverse polarity protection circuit and control input status/relay status LED indicator.
- IP 67 designed and fully encapsulated.
Simplified installation and mounting
- Locking/unlocking lever for replacing relay from the socket.
- Simple mounting on DIN rail.
- Choice of screw connector and spring terminal connection for sockets.